How to find Your lost or Stolen iPhone
losing your iPhone is a ache. More than just an inconvenience, it will probably come to be being a security threat — in the end, many of us have foremost knowledge on our telephones. Fortunately, the to find My iPhone characteristic on iOS permits you to without problems monitor down a misplaced device or, failing that, remotely lock or wipe it in order that it can not effectively be accessed. All you must do is make sure that you simply flip it on earlier than you lose your device.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap iCloud.
3. Scroll down and tap Find My iPhone.
4. Slide the Find My iPhone switch to the On position.
5. If you like, enable Send Last Location, which will — as the name suggests — report your phone's last location before the battery dies.
6. Use the map controls to pan around and zoom in on the phone's location,
7. In the iOS app, tap Actions to bring up a menu of options.
8. Tap the Play Sound button to have your iPhone sound an alert
9. If the phone is well and truly lost, tap the Lost Mode button
10. In the iOS app, tap Turn On Lost Mode.
11. Enter a contact number where someone who might find the phone can reach you,
12. Type a quick message to whoever might pick up the phone